Top Ten Tuesday - My life's soundtrack


Today's topic is 

The top ten songs
that would make up the soundtrack of your life


    Yay, what a prompt! It just so happens that I am prepared like never before! It's all done! 

    I used the assignment that was associated to the coveted Liebster Award - to list 11 facts about myself. Those facts came with a song, each. So here's my list, I just went ahead and removed no. 11:

    1. Flashdance - what a feeling, Irene Cara
    2. Walking on Sunshine, Katrina and the Waves
    3. Private Dancer, Tina Turner
    4. En rouge et noir, Jeanne Mas
    5. Groovy kind of live, Phil Collins
    6. Living years, Mike + the Mechanics
    7. Candle in the wind, Elton John
    8. Touched by an angel, Gloria Estefan
    9. Perfect Day, Hoku
    10. Clocks, Coldplay

    If you're interested to hear why I chose those songs, curious what no. 11 was or just want to listen to them, head over here!

    Comments