A-Z Blogging Challenge - U is for unique scents

OK, I'm trying the impossible here. I want you to smell my trip!

It is particularly hard because I can't even ask you to close your eyes and imagine a scenery because I need you to read ;-)

To make up for it I'll help you with associative words and visuals!

Here goes - in random order. We're gonna kick off with...

Cinnamon Rolls



Vacation



Remodeling (this was the lobby of a hotel I was staying at!)



Pacific Ocean



Gas Station



Excitement



Grilled steak



Trouble



Maple glazed donut



Bliss



Seals (sorry! I'll spare you the hospital, though!)



Freshly brewed coffee (there! Better?)



Gym



Spring Flowers



Slightly burnt toast



Wet grass

Photo Credit

Seafood



Freshly laundered towels

Photo Credit

Ginger Chicken



Airport



A glass of fruity red wine 

Bonus points for adding (or blocking out) the moldy wine cellar smell!

Photo Credit

Cinnamon Apple Pancakes



How did this exercise go? Which one was your favorite scent?


Comments