#100HAPPYDAYS, Days 81 - 90



Welcome back to #100HAPPYDAYS!

Ten days ago we left off celebrating Colin's 9th birthday, so what has been going on lately?


Day 81, finally a much needed (and deserved, if I may say so) day off. Brilliant weather, too. I actually left the house at 9am and started to work on checking off all my errands on the list, and there were several of them, and I was on my way to the pumpkin farm! I mentioned Jucker's Farm and Bächlihof on multiple occasions, and I published a new blog post, too, so I'll keep it short here and let you look at the picture. The pumpkin displays tell you all you need to know: awesomeness!





Day 82: #grateful for the fact we live and work at the same #village - makes for easy #daycare #pickup even if they went to the #forest #playground

Ran some #errands while the #hockeyboys trained, may have arrived a bit late, bit they were #keepingbusy



Day 83: Another fun #tournament with our skillful #piccolo #icehockey players in #lucerne

I got the coolest compliment from a #hockeymom, she said my #SwissGerman was flawless. I was like 'I would hope so' and she said 'well, considering your first language is English!' 
Looks like she overheard me talking to my #Southafrican friend and thought the two of us were countrywomen 




Day 84: 
Sorry if I sound like a #brokenrecord - today's #tournament was a true #honor and #joy for us #hockeyparents, the boys did so well and won all three games! 🏒👍🏻😎







Day 85: 
Unexpected #meeting with my lovely #englishspeaking #playgroup#momfriends - even though we've been in touch, the four of us probably haven't gotten together as long as five years?!

Wrapping up this #gorgeous #fallday with some #homespa



Day 86: First #toothfairy #visit in a looong time!


Day 87: 🎃 #pumpkin time is upon us!

Made #pumpkinsoup and #pumpkinpancakes and dug out Colin's #pumpkinsweater made by @zauberhaftbunt.ch 
This is also my #contribution to @jucker_farm #schönerhagel #challenge - read about it here




Day 88: Roasted my own #almonds for my #baking#project 

Arrived at #daycare to find him doing his #homework and he actually wanted to finish.
Enjoyed the two minutes both #laundry #hamperswere empty





Day 89: 
I have been baking so much with #healthy#ingredients I forgot how pretty a #carrotmuffin looks if made with regular sugar and flour! They are for a #bakesale taking place after we're gone



Day 90: 10 year anniversary at our local mall. #globi a Swiss icon was there, #facepainting#golddigging and #sparklingwine #tasting made sure there was something for everyone!




These were my  81 - 90 out of #100HAPPYDAYS! Stay tuned for more! 

Daily posts on Instagram and Facebook. It's not too late for you to join, btw! It's fun, and it makes you think about the many things to be grateful for.

Comments